New 2015 Ford F150

DR99

I think Chase secretly wants a Dodge though. I think he was talking about them before he got that Ford. I had a Chevy and a Ford. They were older trucks though the Ford an 06 the chevy an 08. I really wasn't thrilled with how the 5.4 in the ford ran back then but they have brand new engines now that probably run a lot better.

Well all I can say is my 14 Tundra kicks some serious hiney. But I have always been a Mopar guy. My last truck was a Ram. The truck before it was a Ram. I'm not a Ford guy but I have to give them credit, that looks very innovative and I bet the gas mileage is pretty darn good too.

The front end does resemble a dodge a lot. Dodge also just one truck of the year with the 1/2 ton with a 3.0 diesel. That bed on that f150 is way to short... does not even look 6.5 feet. Im not a new ford guy, 1997 and back i love the old ford pickups. But i really like the new dodges but i will never buy the new 6.7 diesels...cummins, powerstroke or duramax....The government has taken over diesels with the smog stuff, you have to deal with ergs...dpf filters,,def...and a huge pain to put performance items on and doesnot sound like a diesel anymore...if your gonna have a diesel..its gotta fit the bill of when you start up your truck your neighbors think a rockets going off. Im lucky and my truck was the last year made with 0 emissions

Even though I own a Ford, I am a GMC guy.  To me the new for looks like the front of a Tundra.  Nothing against Tundra, but just would like it a little different.  Now a days you can't tell one car apart from another.  Trucks you still can.  You can see the difference from a Ford, Dodge, Chevy and Tundra.  Just hope this isn't a sign of the future where they all look a like

Well normally I would have to have a hissy fit at all this crazy talk and say "what chew talkin' 'bout Willis?" But it kind of does look like my Tundra. Quite a bit smaller....I mean my truck would still run this thing over, eat it and poop out a Fiesta.