My Milwaukee collection

regopit

• 2 weeks later...

Well I finally got the motivation to get all my tools together to take a pic of the spread of Milwaukee stuff I have collected and have used so far. I'm getting pretty close to all the power tools I will need for quite awhile the only thing I really want now is the Milwaukee vac,  M12 3/8 and 1/4 Fuel impact wrenches, 1/2 M18 Fuel impact wrench, and portable band saw, Brushless M18 multiool when it comes out, and Fuel grinder. The new flashlights would be cool but are not high on the list of things too buy.

• Like 2

You got a small army of batteries DR99. Nice setup

Maybe I should post my collection

I see you still have the original screw driver. I loved that little guy, too bad I sold mine to upgrade to the m12 hammer drill. You don't know what you have till its gone :sad:

• Like 1

I see the air strike is in there.

Yup, AirStrike nailer, thickness planer, and the multi-tool. Also tossed in the various bit sets and whatnot, made it a real "I've got way too much Ryobi stuff" photo...

I see you still have the original screw driver. I loved that little guy, too bad I sold mine to upgrade to the m12 hammer drill. You don't know what you have till its gone :sad:

I would like to get the fuel screwdriver but it's not extremely important too upgrade that tool yet.

Yea the number of Batteries I have was kind of shocking. I never really have had them all together before like that.

I was looking at Ryobi's 6-port charger, but didn't want to bother since it only charges one battery at a time. Might as well stick with single chargers since they do the same thing and aren't as big.

I though it worked pretty well when I needed to use it. It does get confused if things get kind of crazy in the walls but that's to be expected.

Have you used it on wood lath and plaster walls. The only scanner that I have found that works ok on plaster is the zircon m40 it is basically a metal detector and picks up the nails holding the lath to the studs.