My Milwaukee collection

regopit

Some of us need to be getting kickbacks or free tools or something, for all the tools we own of one brand and how much we talk about them. While I hate salesmen and don't like plugging a product, I wouldn't complain if free stuff started showing up...

...just in case anybody over at Ryobi is listening that AirStrike stapler looks kinda nice and would fit pretty good next to the nailer I just bought... 0029.gif

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My collection. Not as big as some of you on here but gets done what I need to. I do have a few Milwaukee hand tools but not many at the time. Hard to upgrade when there is nothing wrong with the ones I have

Nice gang of tools there! I see a couple that I'd still like to pick up... the powered screwdriver, the oscillating multi tool. Not a single 4 ah battery though... (not that I've used mine much...)

Thank You everyone!!!!

I keep looking at the 4ah battery everytime i am at the store but don't think I really need it. As you see I have plenty of batteries to keep me going if need be.

The only other 12v tool I would like to get it the rotary tool. Other than that i think I have all I need

• 1 month later...

At home, i got my box, filled with fuel sawall, circular saw, and 1/4 impact driver on one of the corners under the tray.... I have a drill bit set, starter kit and various hand tools. I want a drill...but havnt really needed one.post-28624-0-92278400-1403235822_thumb.j

At work i have some new tools that lately have been coming really in handy..overall happy with all of them EXCEPT the white letering that is beginning to come off on my m12 impact driver.

post-28624-0-01777500-1403235896_thumb.j

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I should take my Milwaukee family photo. It might take awhile to get everyone in the picture though.

Haha!  I know that feeling, the last time I had a family reunion I took a pic and posted it on Milwaukee's FB page.  

• 1 month later...

wow nice collections guys I gotta do mine soon! and dwain and conductor I know the feelin my son likes to take pics holding my drills and I got mine hanging cus if not my son like to drill in everything and dull out my bits.hes my youngest of 3 boys and hes the only one who fallows me into the garage lol my other boys are great helpers but not into tools like my youngest