Dewalt table saw sale

NicholasShetley

Cpo is having the dewalt dw745 table saw for only 269 now. It seems like a great price. Here is the link if anyone is interested. http://www.cpooutlets.com/dewalt-dw745-10-in--compact-jobsite-table-saw/dewndw745,default,pd.html?src=dewndw745emailexcl&ref=em20140117

That is such a good deal though. You can buy a stand or folding table separately. If I could afford it I would buy the DWE7491RS from the Tool Nut giveaway. That is an awesone table saw. Who knows Chase, maybe that DWE7491RS has your name on it. :) so many of you guys deserve to win.

I really need a table saw, going to be replacing some rotted wood on a porch, going to check that out monday, somehow i am surviving with out a circ saw right now since i just sold the 20v, i may either get the corded dewalt since that is a fantastic saw and then get the fuel eventually.

Yea HD changed how it deals with items on clearance. They got burned really bad when they closed a store in Louisiana for some reason HD inventory store inventory and pricing  and online fulfillment don't talk to each other. When HD closed a store in Louisiana there was some super deals on tools and power tools too be had till HD shut it down. I was wondering JoeM is your store clearancing out M18 jig saw bare tools they also were getting rid of the m12 version too it wasn't a great deal though it was like 10 bucks off at most.

Yea HD changed how it deals with items on clearance. They got burned really bad when they closed a store in Louisiana for some reason HD inventory store inventory and pricing  and online fulfillment don't talk to each other. When HD closed a store in Louisiana there was some super deals on tools and power tools too be had till HD shut it down. I was wondering JoeM is your store clearancing out M18 jig saw bare tools they also were getting rid of the m12 version too it wasn't a great deal though it was like 10 bucks off at most.

Someone probably asked for those items to be turned on in those stores and then they never sold well, so they are getting them out of the store. I had an item get turned on for my store and after the holiday season they turned it off, it went to clearance - a whooping 9 dollars of a the M12 Fuel Impact.

Someone probably asked for those items to be turned on in those stores and then they never sold well, so they are getting them out of the store. I had an item get turned on for my store and after the holiday season they turned it off, it went to clearance - a whooping 9 dollars of a the M12 Fuel Impact.

The funny thing it wasn't just one or two of them it was more like 6. Except for drill and impact kits this HD really never stocks that many tools on the shelves.

Check your local home depot, last time I saw we were selling these saws for $229.00. The clearance isn't online but my mid-volume store had about 10.

They have the rolling stand for $135

http://www.homedepot.com/p/DEWALT-Heavy-Duty-Rolling-Table-Saw-Stand-DW7440RS/203054768?cm_mmc=CJ-_-1319015-_-10368321&AID=10368321&PID=1319015&srccode=cii_13736960&cpncode=34-130207868-2&cj=true#

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    lamparina
    Newest Member
    lamparina