Dewalt Light Weight Corded Circular Saw on sale $103.20

DR99

I know its big and yellow, but it is one of the best corded saws out right now and it's a smoking deal for it! It's even better if you can find some coupons to stack on top to get if even cheaper! I don't know how many people here need a corded saw but I figured it can't hurt to see if some one does.http://www.homedepot.com/p/DEWALT-15-Amp-7-1-4-in-Lightweight-Circular-Saw-with-Electric-Brake-DWE575SB/203740647?cm_mmc=CJ-_-1225267-_-10368321&AID=10368321&PID=1225267&SID=6za59IAaEeOSZdpxbuniXw0_sphv3_KNR_0_0&cj=true#

Where at???? I need one have been eyeing that up for awhile, want to have that because i have no circ saw right now since i sold the 20v, eventually i will have the Milwaukee fuel and have this dewalt as a backup, heard its the best corded one available!

Hey Dr99 you should start a Post on coupon strategies for hd. What coupons work and what don't. I used a $10 off $75 purchase coupon i printed from ace hardware this week. The cashier lady that took it was real nice, she said they normally don't take printed coupons but she let me slide that time.

What has worked for you DR99?

Using Menards, Home Depot, and Lowes coupons at each others stores has worked so far. Using a Harbor Freight 20% is really hit or miss depends on the store to the manager on duty even. Ace isn't a big player around here so using their coupons wouldn't work, and Lowes prices matched some internet prices too lately!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jimjs7434584
    Newest Member
    jimjs7434584