CPO Warehouse Clearance

regopit

Nice find Regopit. I checked out the site and they had some nice Freud router bits for a decent price. Also have the Ryobi Airstrike with a battery for 149. The regular is like 120 or something and I don't have any Ryobi cordless so I met get this. Thanks!

No problem. Today I stopped by a place I deal with for cabinet hardware and what do I find out now they are a Festool dealer and the company rep was there setting up the display. The bad part is my accountant told me I have to start to buy some new equipment or something because I needs some tax right offs.  

That's a painful prognosis Regopit! Gotta spend to save though right?!?!? Think of it as taking one for the team. Hmmmmm....need some write offs.....do I go with Makita, Dewalt or what??!!Festool!!! That's it...yeah...Festool!

Yeah I'm hearing you there. I am sick of trying to find write offs. Tax tax tax my house, my registrations and now I'm going to get hit on Obamacare. I pay my taxes, I own my piece of America and I have a job but because I have health care I'm going to get a$s slammed on my benefits package. I have to claim less and less to get more and more taken out so I don't end up owing the Government. I couldn't imagine trying to own my own business on top of it. No thanks, God Bless you Regopit your a better man than I.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    mattyuk
    Newest Member
    mattyuk