You know that you are getting old when

regopit

Hahahahaha Regopit. My Mom used to say "Chris, get out there and shovel, Dad is too old and he's going to have a heart attack. Dad was forty. Now I'm forty three. I do most of my neighbors yards because they are are older, but I've got a neighbor who has a son that is literally useless, up till this year I cleaned his driveway because his dumb aS$ know it all, easily offended, smart butt teenage boy doesn't do jack. I have been clearing his driveway for years after I would get home from pulling people out of wrecked cars and trying to keep my car going in a straight line for a day. Not one mention of thanks from this kid, he'd just watch. Finally thought to myself a few weeks ago "done!". Now I see the kid out there in the pm doing his driveway by hand. I actually feel bad for him (but not THAT bad). SNOW is HEAVY Regopit! Your wife just likes you! Dude seriously, buy a freakin snow blower! You guys get more heavy snow (or widow maker snow as we call it) than the light fluffy stuff.

• Like 1

Frist off I’m not that old 56. Second we really don’t get that much snow we have gone 2 or 3 years with no snow. My wife said the same thing about having a heart attack then she goes on about having prostate surgery 8 months ago. After she was done with, her little speech I looked at her and said you should have told me shoveling snow would have given me prostate cancer I would have stop years ago. Her answer was stop being a dick and go shovel the freaken snow asshole. I love you too hon as I walked out the door.

Also the boys always call to see if I want them to come over and clear the driveways and sidewalks. I’m just waiting for one of them to buy one, then I’ll have them come over and clear the snow while I watch. 

• Like 3

Now that's brilliant! Gotta get the kids to do it. Or...go and buy a John Deer or a Husq and power through three inches like a pro every other year!!! Look at it as a health expenditure. I'm sure in our "Entitled" society, Obama will pay for it! Heck you might even get a tax break :)

• Like 1

Now that's brilliant! Gotta get the kids to do it. Or...go and buy a John Deer or a Husq and power through three inches like a pro every other year!!! Look at it as a health expenditure. I'm sure in our "Entitled" society, Obama will pay for it! Heck you might even get a tax break :)

I'll let the kids do it. I don't want anything from this government but, a tax brake would be nice. Now let me get started on that list of Festools that I want to buy. 

Hahahaha! Hey I went to my Woodcraft store and they are actually clearing some Festool tools with a 10% discount!!! I bought my T15+3 kit for a decent (yeah right) price! They had a couple of sanders on sale too but they sold out when I came back. I don't think it's online but if you have a local store it might be worth checking out. Or next time your up here buy here. Remember NH is tax free!

• 1 month later...

You know you're getting old when;

- the guys in the hardware departments have no idea what you're talking about.

- you go to look for something by the foot and can only find it in prepackaged 50 foot rolls.

- you need 6 of a particular screw. They only come in packages of 5. Two of those packages costs more than you paid for a box of 100 the last time you bought something comparable.

• Like 1

You know you're getting old when;

- the guys in the hardware departments have no idea what you're talking about.

- you go to look for something by the foot and can only find it in prepackaged 50 foot rolls.

- you need 6 of a particular screw. They only come in packages of 5. Two of those packages costs more than you paid for a box of 100 the last time you bought something comparable.

Tell me about it. Last week I went too or call over 15 places looking for plaster buttons or plaster washers. Nobody knew what I was talking about. At one time I had buckets of these things now I have to buy them on line.

For those of you who don't know what they are here is a picture. They are mainly used to repair plaster and lath ceilings.

plaster_zps6199f6b9.jpg

• 2 months later...