Various M12 and M18 Milwaukee Tools Onsale at HD today For Today Only 1/23/2014

DR99

For those of you that hesitated on the m12 jigsaw kit cpo outlets has a similar deal for $79

http://www.cpomilwaukee.com/milwaukee-2445-21-12v-cordless-m12-high-performance-hybrid-grip-jig-saw/miln2445-21,default,pd.html?start=1&q=m12%20jigsaw

It's not as great a deal as the homedepot deal a few days ago but still a great price. Bare tool price at home depot right now is on sale at $97

Stupid UPS was supposed to deliver my jigsaw last night. I hate waiting. They usually show up at my door at 8:30-9:30 pm so I checked my tracking and it was still sitting in maryland the whole time because of some delay. Supposedly its going to arrive today but the last tracking update was at today 7:52am in utah.

This crazy weather on the east side of the country is causing tons of issues with shipping. I'm surprised Home Depot does not have a west coast warehouse. You know HD should roll out an amazon prime type service for contractors. I think it would really change the whole mindset on purchasing supplies for contractors.

Finally got the jigsaw this morning. I have a question, is there a vacuum accessory for this thing? I couldn't find any info but I noticed at the back of the shoe is a half circle port, maybe a specific vacuum adapter could fit?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    lamparina
    Newest Member
    lamparina