Milwaukee heated jacket

Javier

Sad news about my heated jacket the compartment that holds the battery pack fell apart on me while snow blowing today. I think it can't really handle the weight of the 18v xc pack over a long time. I had the jacket a little over a year.

Nice review. I bought my gf the heated hoodie for Christmas. She absolutely loves it. You're right about them attracting attention. There are still people that see the lighted button and ask about it. Two women we work with have bought themselves one. The only complaint has been the hoodies only come in mens sizes. The smallest gal swims in the mens small. Maybe Milwaulkee should consider womens sizes and colors.

Nice review. I bought my gf the heated hoodie for Christmas. She absolutely loves it. You're right about them attracting attention. There are still people that see the lighted button and ask about it. Two women we work with have bought themselves one. The only complaint has been the hoodies only come in mens sizes. The smallest gal swims in the mens small. Maybe Milwaulkee should consider womens sizes and colors.

yeah I have to turn mine off if I don't want to be bothered. Now that I've had the jacket for a while I'm debating if I should have got the hoodie instead because it would be nice to throw it in the washer.

Sounds like the women at work should try the women's jacket, maybe those come in smaller sizes.

Sounds a lot like where I live. If you added up all the cold days this winter here it would probably total to 2 weeks. It feels like fall hasn't taken a break and some weeks summer gives us a visit this winter. It's annoying having to run the ac when it's supposed to be cold time

Never tried a heated hoodie but I'm sure those are great. Let us know how you like it when you get it.

This jacket is comfortable and isn't bad for work. The only downside is that it gets dirty easily so If it's a messy job I would wear something else.

• 3 weeks later...