DeWalt's DWST14825 Deep Pro Organizer

ToolFreak

This boxes are great, I own three, the compartments are big and deep but best of all they are removable, which allows storage of tools.

post-28287-0-21023000-1390719697_thumb.j

Stacked up makes it easy to carry my tools.

post-28287-0-46818000-1390719743_thumb.j

I like the see through cover.

post-28287-0-76404100-1390719805_thumb.j

Here I got my Impact Driver, Oscillating tool, driving bits, oscillating blades and sanding attachments and screws.

post-28287-0-49448900-1390719831_thumb.j

This one is for my miscellaneous.

post-28287-0-98668100-1390719861_thumb.j

Here I keep my Multimeters, Infrared Thermostat, mainly my tools for HVAC.

Mine are the "pro" ones they had before the Fatmax boxes. Basically the same thing except with plastic latches. They have little feet molded on the bottom, and the lid has a little recess around it that the feet sit in. I've always stacked mine together and they don't slide around. When I re-organized the garage I actually had to grind the little feet off of one box so I could slide it off of the box under it, otherwise I wouldn't be able to have it on the shelf behind my rolling table.

This boxes are great, I own three, the compartments are big and deep but best of all they are removable, which allows storage of tools.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Stacked up makes it easy to carry my tools.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

I like the see through cover.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Here I got my Impact Driver, Oscillating tool, driving bits, oscillating blades and sanding attachments and screws.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

This one is for my miscellaneous.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Here I keep my Multimeters, Infrared Thermostat, mainly my tools for HVAC.

nice setup

I'm with you Chase, I do love my lboxxes. Any suggestions on foam for the boxes? I have three of the 1A's with the individual storage units and two 1's and one 2. I'd like to find so e foam but geez Louise the foam is freakin' EXPENSIVE!

I'm with you Chase, I do love my lboxxes. Any suggestions on foam for the boxes? I have three of the 1A's with the individual storage units and two 1's and one 2. I'd like to find so e foam but geez Louise the foam is freakin' EXPENSIVE!

I've had luck with the Kiazen foam from Fastcap.

That's awesome. Truthfully I haven't even taken it out of the box yet. I've been renovating my breezeway and the only tool I've used since I finished the prep work (my Festool RO 90 and Midi - AWESOME)is my paintbrushes. I'm looking forward to breaking it out and giving it a whirl though!

• 2 weeks later...

I have 4 of these boxes and bought another today. Love them! Thing is I never thought to remove some of the bins and put tools in them. Great idea Tool Freak. Not sure my wife will be thanking you when I head to the depot tomorrow and buy 4 more..............

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...