Festool Connect Event

regopit

First off let me say if you have the chance to go to this event it is well worth it plus it gets you into the JLC live residential construction show. Here is the list of exhibitors http://ne.jlclive.com/Attendee/ExpoHall/PrintExhibitorList they also have clinics that start on Wednesday so I know that next year I will going for the whole show. The Festool connect is a free event but by attending it it gets you into JLC free also. When you attend the Fetool event they hook you up with some nice swag  ft6_zps94ae1a76.jpg

ft5_zps409433f1.jpg

They have some nice guest Kevin O'Conner From This ond house

st_zpsd7c9e586.jpg

They feed you well and have a nice after party and you get to see some really nice tools. As far as the focus group they asked us not to talk to any one about it all I can say about it is they are going to have a  hard time getting to a price point that will make people want to buy it.

welcome_zpsa555ef9f.jpg

ft1_zps53fbe473.jpg

ft2_zps0860bfeb.jpg

ft4_zps99adc5e3.jpg

• Like 1

I would totally let ChrisK win the ultimate tool bag just the only rule is he would have to wear the included lifetime supply of Bosch Capri's every day 24/7 for the rest of his like :) That would be awesome :) Kind of awesome and evil at the same time this tool bag is insane.

• Like 2

Yea A Concord Carpenter posted a video of the cordless tracksaw. I really like that new 4 speed drill Festool has out already in Europe. I could never justify the cost to buy it though over a M18 Fuel though. Hope I win a giveaway for one :)

• 3 weeks later...

That's sooooo cool you went to that Regopit!!!!  Cool you got to see Kevin O Conner.  He seams like a nice guy.  Must of been real cool to be involved in the focus group!  Sounds like so much fun.

I was part of a focus group one. Well....actually I was focused by a group once. I still get the shakes after all that shock treatment ;)

• Like 1

Hey...did you guys ever see the original Fright Night? So I'm watching the video Regopit put on and I swear, Johannes (the dry wall sand dude) looks just like Evil Ed!!!! "Ohhh your Sooooo cool Brewster!" Right???? Imagine him as a vampire with the cross burnt on his forehead showing up to sand your drywall!!! Now I have to get that darn drywall sander! "You have to have Faith...for that to Work.....Misterrrr Vin-cent!!!" God help me. Now as I read this I realize I need help. :(

• Like 1