I guess TIA won the war of tool review videos on Youtube.

DR99

I follow these guys just about everyday because they are honest down to earth fellas who above all are entertaining. I have started a drinking game for every time the say "don't get me wrong". These guys aren't reading a script like other reviews I've watched where there seems to be an agenda. 

When I am interested in a tool I'll check if they already reviewed it first so I can see how it works and what kind of first impressions it has. I am holding off on getting the Dewalt DXH40FA propane heater until they review the propane heater they have because I want to know what real people think of it before I spend my cash.

I also appreciate them showing me new innovative tools like that fluid pump. An M12 version would be sweet! So incase Dan and Eric read this, Thanks from all of us. We appreciate all the work, effort and shenanigans. 

Yeah those guys are fun to watch. Even their off topic rants are entertaining. Like the other video I watched about their "review" of mcdonalds. These guys crack me up.

One of my favorites is how Eric stares at Dan while Dan's talking and then it completely throws off Dan's line of thinking, funny stuff

• 3 weeks later...

I take that back, I have 9 sets of combos. I forgot about the 2 26 piece Cratsman sets I bought last month to put away for Conductor Jr.

In addition to those I have:

1 16 piece set of Proto ASD's in standard (1/4" - 1 1/4")

1 21 Piece set of Proto ASD's in metric (7-27mm)

1 11 piece set of Proto pre-ASD's in standard (5/16-1")

1 11 piece set of Gearwrench Combos in standard (5/16-1")

1 14 piece set of Gearwrench combos in metric (6-19mm)

1 8 piece set of stubby Gearwrenches in Standard

1 8 piece set of stubby Gearwrenches in metric

I also added Blackhawk ratcheting combos in standard all the way to 1 1/4", but I don't count that as a set.

I'm guessing I have around 500 sockets. I had close to 300, then I found a too good to pass up deal on some new old stock Blackhawk sets and ordered 2 100+ piece sets.

Probably 100 or so screwdrivers, probably 50 pair of pliers, and a dozen or do adjustables.