Joined 'Team Red'

Moze

I was told this is the last tool for anniversary, but she surprised me with this last night. Milwaukee 12v Hammervac. I actually put it on my list because I wanted to use it primarily for drilling into drywall. When I'm installing letters, I wind up drilling a ton of holes in drywall and then have to clean the drywall dust off the wall and floor which can be pretty time consuming. I tried this out with a 3/16" SDS bit in a piece of drywall and I literally saw no dust on the wall or floor. I think it's going to serve its purpose really well. It's kind of bulky with the Bosch rotary hammer. I'll probably upgrade to the Milwaukee 12v rotary hammer and the Bosch chuck (below) in the future. Should be a nice little package for drilling in drywall. 

The Fuel rotary hammer? I hadn't heard they came out with one yet, if that's what you were referring to.

But either, way, the little 12v will work for me since I plan on primarily using this when I drill in drywall in office areas. I know it's meant for concrete, but I think it will be a perfect way to drill a bunch of holes in drywall and contain the dust.

That's cool, I would have never guessed to use one for drywall dust. It's so obvious once you think about it yet it would have never crossed my mind. Very clever Damnyankee.

Also they do have a m12 fuel rotary hammer. A 5/8" capacity. That's what Nicholas was talking about. I thought about it but I want one with a chipping feature.

That's cool, I would have never guessed to use one for drywall dust. It's so obvious once you think about it yet it would have never crossed my mind. Very clever Damnyankee.

Also they do have a m12 fuel rotary hammer. A 5/8" capacity. That's what Nicholas was talking about. I thought about it but I want one with a chipping feature.

Just noticed the Fuel one that Nicholas mentioned. I think the non-Fuel version will serve me fine.