Apartment Renovation

Stench818

Im currently renovating the second floor of a duplex for the owner.Its a old building so theres lots that needs doing but heres a rundown of some of the things partition living room to add another bedroom, remove popcorn ceiling and skim coat, redo all electrical , recessed lights, plumbing, tile, paint and more, Hopefully we can be done with the majority of it all in about 2 weeks. Ill keep posting pics as the work goes

Two weeks is doable with the right crew. Looking at the pictures is that horsehair plaster.  I hate tearing that stuff out and blending it back in. From what I can see you guys are on a roll good luck and lets hope the owner does not come up with any change orders.

Two weeks is doable with the right crew. Looking at the pictures is that horsehair plaster.  I hate tearing that stuff out and blending it back in. From what I can see you guys are on a roll good luck and lets hope the owner does not come up with any change orders.

Horse hair? Never seen that before but it is cement plaster, blending it is not so bad I've done it so much all the old houses around Beverly hills and Hollywood area are like that, and i do feel change orders coming.

• Like 1