Accurate digital angle finder

I got two of the same square shaped magnetic digital angle finders off Amazon for about $20 each and I can have them on the same surface and one measures +.25 deg and the other -.25 deg, and that's too much for my ADD a$$ to be able to handle.

Where can I find a good but cheap-as-possible brand/model of these things that gives a more accurate angle measurement?

On 5/27/2023 at 5:42 AM, bradleyheathhays said:

I got two of the same square shaped magnetic digital angle finders off Amazon for about $20 each and I can have them on the same surface and one measures +.25 deg and the other -.25 deg, and that's too much for my ADD a$$ to be able to handle.

Where can I find a good but cheap-as-possible brand/model of these things that gives a more accurate angle measurement?

A British brand called "Trend" makes one and it comes with a nice little protecting bag, almost the same price range. But I don't think they make it in UK, probably Made in Far East. You might find it in Amazon US. 

Trend DLB.jpg