Got My New Tracksaw

stanon1

Hey Guys, I finally got my new DC351 28V Cordless Tracksaw! Man, once I decide to get a tool, I can't wait to get it in and try it out as soon as possible.  I have hooked it up and used it in my garace already to cut off a door. Runs like a dream.  I am going to be ready to put on the roof decking on the house I am currently building by Friday and it is a hip roof design, so there will be ample chances to cut long angled cuts so it is going to get it's first jobsite workout soon. I'll let you know how it goes.

Can't wait to hear back on how well it performed! I've used the corded DWS520K tracksaw. After using it, I could only wonder why it had not arrived in the USA sooner!

Remember you can create a gallery and upload any photo's you've taken. From there you can paste the link into the forum.

Well yesterday was fun!  Threr is nothing better than getting a new tool and having it work better than you expected.  I was putting the roof decking on a house we are bulding and thought the tracksaw would come in handy for making the cuts for all of the decking.  I had planned to do them one at a time, but after getting it on the job, I decided to run the OSB wild and make the cuts all at once in place. The roof pitch isn't too bad (6/12) so sliding off on the sawdust wouldn't be a problem.  I took the track and tacked it in place on both ends and went to cutting.  It is one of the nicest joints I have ever made.  It looks like a cabinet maker did it instead of a framing crew.  The 28V cordless saw worked flawlessly. No cord in the way, dragging and hanging up on everything.  I love it! 

Archived