DEWALT LAUNCHES NEW LITHIUM ION KITS

kanxrus

DEWALT LAUNCHES NEW LITHIUM ION KITS. 3 NEW XRP LITHIUM ION KITS. 4 NEW COMPACT LITHIUM ION KITS, AND 1 NEW COMPACT LITHIUM ION COMBO KIT.

DCF059KL XRP LITHIUM ION HIGH TORQUE 1/2" IMPACT WRENCH

DCF059KL_K1.gif

DCD960KL XRP LITHIUM ION DRILL/DRIVER

2931013_DCD960KL_K1.jpg

DCS390L XRP LITHIUM ION CIRCULAR SAW

DCS390L_K1.gif

DCD690KL COMPACT LITHIUM ION RIGHT ANGLE DRILL

DCD690KL_1.gif

DCF826KL COMPACT LITHIUM ION 1/4" IMPACT DRIVER

DCF826KL_1.gif

DCD760KL COMPACT LITHIUM ION DRILL/DRIVER

DCD760KL_1.gif

DCD775KL COMPACT LITHIUM ION HAMMERDRILL/DRIVER

DCD775KL_1.gif

DCK265L COMPACT LITHIUM ION COMBO KIT

DCK265L_K1.gif

• 1 month later...

Hey JC what I don't understand is the DCD960KL, I know it doesn't have the hammer feature on it other than that it's the same drill as the DCD970KL, the street price on both of these is exactly the same; so why even bother to make the DCD960KL?  Given the same exact price, wouldn't everyone just purchase the DCD970KL?

I look forward to your opinion on this.

Their should be a $20 difference. The old DC925KA was $20 more than the DC920KA. The DCD950KX is $20 more than the DCD940KX. I looked up a online price for the DCD960KL and it was$309, the DCD970KL is $329. Why anyone would buy the non-hammer function to save $20 is a good question? I guess it's all about options. Some people don't need the hammer function, so why pay for it?

It's surprising that Home Depot even carries the DCD940KA, when they don't carry any other brand with a non-hammer function in the heavy duty drill class?

Hey JC that is the exact site I got the prices from, the DCD970 is "listed" as $329.00 your correct, BUT when you add it to your cart it then takes off $20.00 giving you the same exact price as the DCD960.  So I would think even if a person didn't need the hammer feature, they will choice the DCD970 for the same $$$, and then if they ever need the hammer function it's there, and if not no big deal.

Archived