Milwaukee M18 Transfer Water Pump

I built water garden/ gold fish pond in 2002.  I have tried every brand from Laguna to Crivnhar and many more, 
now Crivnhar was my go to brand. Since this is a water garden it receives lots of vegetation trash in the pond.  
The surface area of the impeller cover is very large and will last for days before I even see a flow decrease.  
Easy to remove and clean good for another solid week at top performance. No other pump I have used performed like this.  
The price of under 50 bucks to the house I’ll change it out every year for that price but I have faith and easy three year pump with my pass experiences with other brands. 
For me this is the pump I have been hoping to find.  I ran it dry twice and still performing well it looks like you can pull apart to get to the impeller to clean it.  
They will start to slow down with little fiber wrapping around impeller.  I think it has slowed down a little bit but not bad.  The shaft hadn't any burrs on it. 
Reassembled the pump very easy no real tools required. Also bought this to manage pooling water in my backyard after multiple days of rain. 
You will need to provide your own Milwaukee Type batteries for this unit. You can't go wrong with this pump.

1716374484975.jpg

1716374538547.jpg

1716374630628.jpg

ima.jpg

微信图片_20240612134402.jpg