dcx 4241

irishroey

hi all

I just joined this site to get chatting and hopefully putting my own view across to help others,

im posting regarding the dcx4241 combo kit ive been hunting around for the last while to get a impact driver and recently i had my dewalt screwgun robbed so i have decided to get a combo kit i want to upgrade my tool kit to lithium ion battery packs and have been drawn towards this kit,

any reviews or info and help would be great.

I think the DC725, and the DC825(7) that's included in this kit are fantastic tools. I've done a review on the DC825(7) and the DC720. The DC725's little brother (no hammer function.) You can read them here;

DC825(7)

DC720KA

What are your primary uses for these tools? The DCK275L is another kit I would look at if you want the XRP Heavy Duty DCD97(5)0 Drill.

cheers jc

i just had a read through those threads,

i will be using these mainly for finishing work (kitchens wardrobes doors etc) and some light first fixing with the impact (door frames studding etc)

i already have a older version of a 18v xrp drill driver with hammer action and will be still planning on using this for any rough work but looking to keep this kit for interior work

Archived