Dewalt DCF815 review coming???

Ace18

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Last weekend my wife talked me into taking her to  Sears to get a new filter for the drinking water in the fridge.  While there I, of course, had to look through the tools and found the DCF815 at what I thought was a reasonable price.  Comes with two batteries and a charger and a soft carry bag.  I have to say that I am kind of partial to DeWalt tools so I just kind of added to the collection.  Took it home and ran it through the paces driving different kinds of screws of different lenths into all kinds of surfaces.  It feels good in the hand and has plenty of power. 

• 1 month later...

I'll give you a review. I love it. Use it almost every day. Everyone who tries it loves it. The light is bright, the speed is fantastic, plenty of power to drive a 1/4"x 3" lag. I'm an electrician and between the above mentioned and the belt clip, compact size, low weight, long lasting battery, and durability (dropped it 10' recently) it is a perfect companion for my work. 

• 3 weeks later...

Dropping a tool from 10 ft and it still works great- good testament to a heavy duty build in my opinion! I currently own both m12 tools and 12v MAX tools, and they both works great! I would definately like to see a fuel guage on my DeWALTS down the road, and it would be awesome to have rubber overmold on the battery as well. DeWALT make good tools, bottom line! I amd really excited to see what the 20v MAX tools will have as a feature benefit set as well.

Archived