Need help finding dewalt jacket

toolman1393434517

About a year ago I bought a Dewalt windbreaker at a garage sale.  The coat was new and i got a lot of use out of it.  The other day I ripped the coat and can not wear it anymore.  I have looked everywhere for this jacket and can not find it.  I am not sure if it was a give away when you bought a new tool or jackets that were given to the sales people.  Its a black jacket with the dewalt logo on the left hand side.  On the right hand side sleeve it has nano technology.  The inside says weatherproof garment company and thats it.  No product number or anything else.  I can find jackets from the weatherproof company, but not the dewalt one.  Anyone know where i can get one?

About a year ago I bought a Dewalt windbreaker at a garage sale.  The coat was new and i got a lot of use out of it.  The other day I ripped the coat and can not wear it anymore.  I have looked everywhere for this jacket and can not find it.  I am not sure if it was a give away when you bought a new tool or jackets that were given to the sales people.  Its a black jacket with the dewalt logo on the left hand side.  On the right hand side sleeve it has nano technology.  The inside says weatherproof garment company and thats it.  No product number or anything else.  I can find jackets from the weatherproof company, but not the dewalt one.  Anyone know where i can get one?

If you are looking for the same jacket with the "NANO" logo you are SOL; you can try the factory stores or a DeWalt employee  ;D

Archived