Dewalt Launches New Heavy Duty Work Stand DWX725

kanxrus

DWX725_4.jpg

Product Features;

*Compact design allows easy transport and storage

*1000lb capacity (each) handles the toughest jobs

*Lightweight aluminum construction (15.4 lbs.) allows for easy transport to and from the jobsite

*Legs provide superior support and fold for easy storage

*Leg Lock Levers allow for fast and easy set up

*Transport Latch allows pair of stands to be easily transported together

*Miter saw not included

*Accepts optional DW7231 miter saw mounting brackets allowing use as a tool stand

DWX725_6.jpg

DWX725_1.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I know, but I've seen a picture of this new work stand together with the clamp.

However I cannot locate that picture anymore.

DWX725_2.jpg

That little rectangular hole on the side, that's where you slide in the part of the clamp that also slides in the bottom of the track, so you can clamp anything down to the stand.

I know, but I've seen a picture of this new work stand together with the clamp.

However I cannot locate that picture anymore.

DWX725_2.jpg

That little rectangular hole on the side, that's where you slide in the part of the clamp that also slides in the bottom of the track, so you can clamp anything down to the stand.

You are correct sir!!  The track saw clamps to lock into that whole, allowing you to use the padded part on your material.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I wonder if I could rig up a way to attach my Dewalt 7480 table saw to these stands.

Is that the DWE7480?

You can cut a piece of 3/4 ply to fit the bottom of the saw, use the brackets and carriage bolt them the the ply. It works great. I did it before I got the rolling stand followed by the 741RS.

It becomes quick release and you can still set the saw on a table or workbench if need be. It also puts the saw up nice and high. Which I liked because I'm 6'4

Is that the DWE7480?

You can cut a piece of 3/4 ply to fit the bottom of the saw, use the brackets and carriage bolt them the the ply. It works great. I did it before I got the rolling stand followed by the 741RS.

It becomes quick release and you can still set the saw on a table or workbench if need be. It also puts the saw up nice and high. Which I liked because I'm 6'4

How did you secure the plywood to the bottom of the saw. Awesome idea

In EU when you buy the dwe74911 (table for dwe7491) you get a peace to mount the dw745.. We dont have the dwe7480 EU but i supose it is the new version of the dw745

http://service.dewalt.co.uk/Products/Documents.aspx?ProductID=10003&DocumentID=43926&BOMRegionID=1