Attach pictures

j booher

When the site transfered domains, there was an issue with uploading pictures directly to the site. You need to upload your pictures to any online site of your choice. Once you have the picture uploaded, all you need is the picture URL.

When your replying to a post, or creating a new topic, directly below the italic button you  will see this img.gif click on it, and it will bring up /img brackets, paste your URL inside the brackets, and you all set.

Your welcome to post a URL. I just clicked on your link and I was able to  roll the mouse over each image, and it brought up 4 options;

E-mail & IM

Direct Link

HTML code

IMG code

If you copy and past the IMG code, all it is is a URL with the code to the picture. Inside this forum, you can script the link to post the image here inside the forum.

The link must have this----> [img][/img] 
All you have to do is paste your URL inside the brackets, and your all set.
  This is what it should look like.

[img=http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee508/jebooher/DSC016442.jpg]

Hope that helps.

• 4 weeks later...

Your welcome to post a URL. I just clicked on your link and I was able to  roll the mouse over each image, and it brought up 4 options;

E-mail & IM

Direct Link

HTML code

IMG code

If you copy and past the IMG code, all it is is a URL with the code to the picture. Inside this forum, you can script the link to post the image here inside the forum.

The link must have this----> [img][/img] 
All you have to do is paste your URL inside the brackets, and your all set.
  This is what it should look like.

[img=http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee508/jebooher/DSC016442.jpg]

Hope that helps.

why am i having issues with pictures not showing up?  i upload the pic to another site, and enter the link as suggested, but it doesnt show up for you guys.

example:

box_1.jpg

It's a coding issue, the cargo theme used on this site masks over the default theme. I will re-create a gallery for D.O.G much like we had a year and a half ago. This way you can upload any photo's you'd like and anyone can view your gallery, and you can also copy those photo's into a post.

Archived