Framer's Tool Collection

framer

i may have you beat madtec ;D, but getting all the tools in one shot would be a pain.

here is a start.... pic i took recently of some 36 volt tools i bought to replace some of my older ones.

i have many more....

FramersTools.jpg

Taking pictures of display models and calling it your own do not count  ;D

Nice collection

• 2 weeks later...

If you open up the additional Options tab you can attach a file that will attach itself to the post. I just modified what file extensions that can be uploaded. So now you can upload pictures to the post. Below is a example of what it would look like.

Someday when i have some free time, I am going to make you all drool!  It may take a few pictures to capture it all, but I have the whole 12v MAX, the 18v, 24v, 28v, and 36v lines.  Also have most of the woodworking tools, close to 20 grinders, the whole SDS MAX and Plus line, nailers, compressors, etc.  Gotta love working for DeWALT!!!  :)

Someday when i have some free time, I am going to make you all drool!  It may take a few pictures to capture it all, but I have the whole 12v MAX, the 18v, 24v, 28v, and 36v lines.  Also have most of the woodworking tools, close to 20 grinders, the whole SDS MAX and Plus line, nailers, compressors, etc.  Gotta love working for DeWALT!!!  :)

you could send some to me if its taking up too much space lol :D

Archived