DeWalt Can You Make this?

Dewalt beats all

They certainly could, but the question is..... why would they? Dewalt is not invested in Garden Power Equipment.

They could invest in out door like the new B&D chainsaw I would rather buy a DeWalt then a B&D and if they did do outdoor they would dominate company's like Roybi and B&D, Craftsman, and many other tool company's have outdoor.

I think it has to do with the American Market as a whole. There is a ton of competition, and it's hard to just start up. Makita dominates Garden Power over seas, and Bosch has a pretty strong product line as well. None of which you see predominately here in the US. Makita has a small line here in the US, and that's really about it.

Black&Decker, has a very strong name in corded, and cordless garden power equipment. It would be hard for Dewalt to do the same, and gain market share, without cutting market share from it's self (B&D)

• 5 months later...

They certainly could, but the question is..... why would they? Dewalt is not invested in Garden Power Equipment.

And the fact the one company owns, Delta, Dewalt, Black & Decker.

Why would they want to compete against each other. I know that some of the older style tools you can buy DB batteries for have the price of dewalt's and they will work in the tools.

I know i keep steeling my fathers batteries on him before i got the new 20 volt.

Archived