DeWalt DCK235 14.4 drill and impact driver

koen

I found a nice deal for this combo kit online in an online dutch shop and went searching for reviews. I can't find them. It seems that these are not available in the US and they are also not listed in the UK dewalt site (though I have found them in a few UK based online shops). I've found some topics here about the Though system not being available and as these two machines are delivered with one maybe they aren't yet available outside Europe? I also don't find products with that type of battery.

Does anyone know what the status is of this line? They seem a good fit for my renovation project.

The belgian Dewalt site lists the ones I'm looking at here:

http://dewalt.be/nl/powertools/productdetails/catno/DCK235L2/

thanks

Thanks for the feedback. I think I'll still buy this set. The weight (for the 1.5A) seems indeed only minimally less than the 20volt but it also seems almost as powerfull as the 20volt. The price is almost €/$100 cheaper than the 20volt and the same amount more expensive than the latest 12volt range. There doesn't seem to be news about bringing a 12volt series for the new xr series so I can't wait for that.

Archived