20v max compact hammerdrill Dcd785c2 for sale

Idomin07

This drill is a little over a month old. I honestly haven't used it much With the exception of one job where I was hanging cabinets on a cinderblock wall, and the occasional pocket hole on site. It works great The only reason I'm selling it is because my dad has a premium hammerdrill he's going to sell me.

Price is $100 for BARE TOOL + shipping.

Or TOOL and 1- 1.5 AH battery and 1- charger  $200 for all + shipping.

Or $150 for the drill and 1- battery + shipping.

As for shipping I'm certain it will all fit in a USPS flatrate box that runs from $10^ nothing crazy expensive.

I'm in NORTH CAROLINA USA

As for payment PAYPAL is preferred and safer for both parties so once payment is received I will ship ASAP.

I know I'm new on here and Don't have much rep but on another forum I'm on I have alot of people that will vouch for me in case you need references. I will try and post pics but you all know what it looks like it's just a bit dusty but I will clean it up when it sells.

If interested post up on here or PM

If I was you I would keep that DCD785. Sure, the dcd985 hammerdrill ( I asume you are talking about that drill ) is a fantastic drill but, you really do not want to only have that big drill. It is a fantastic drill to use with spadebits and holesaws and other kind of heavy duty work but for light kind of work it is not a very nice drill.

Hanging cabinets, and attaching small things is really not that nice with a drill like the dcd985. Keep the dcd785 for work like that and buy the dcd985 for heavy duty. Two drills are great to have.

Archived