DEWALT® Offers a Premium Line of SDS Plus Bits – SOLID ROCK CARBIDE

kanxrus

DEWALT® Offers a Premium Line of SDS Plus Bits – SOLID ROCK CARBIDE™ Bits for Long Life and Increased Durability*

TOWSON, Md. (February 2, 2012) – In continued support of professionals tasked with drilling holes in hard and reinforced concrete, DEWALT offers its expansive line of SDS Plus Bits, which includes SOLID ROCK CARBIDE™ SDS Plus Bits. The SOLID ROCK CARBIDE™ bits are designed for mechanical contractors, electricians, plumbers, forming and tilt wall contractors, glaziers and other maintenance and repair professionals. For durability and long life, these bits feature two times more carbide than standard SDS Plus drill bits decreasing the downtime caused by flute or tip breakage.

“When using standard SDS Plus bits for heavy-duty anchoring applications, many users voiced concern about their short lifespan and durability issues, which lead to downtime on the jobsite,†said Maurice LaPointe, product manager, DEWALT. “With two times more carbide than standard SDS Plus drill Bits, the SOLID ROCK CARBIDEâ„¢ bits are specifically designed to withstand difficult drilling applications, and provide long life and durability.â€

The SOLID ROCK CARBIDEâ„¢ SDS Plus Bits are manufactured using an innovative welding system to affix a whole piece of carbide to the tip of the flute. The solid carbide tip significantly improves the durability of the bits, cutting down on bit tip breakage during concrete drilling.

The SOLID ROCK CARBIDEâ„¢ SDS Plus Bits are available anywhere DEWALT products are sold. For more information, including a full product listing, click here.

About DEWALT;

DEWALTis a leading manufacturer of industrial power tools and accessories, including corded and cordless drills, saws, hammers, grinders, routers, planers, plate joiners, sanders, lasers, generators, compressors, nailers, saw blades, metal and masonry drill bits, abrasives, screwdriving accessories and more. DEWALT tools can be found nationally and internationally, wherever tools are sold. With more than 1,000 factory-owned and authorized locations, DEWALT has one of the most extensive service and repair networks in North America. For more information visit www.dewalt.com or follow DEWALT on Facebook and Twitter.

Summary;

DEWALT’s SOLID ROCK CARBIDE™ SDS Plus Bits are designed for mechanical contractors, plumbers, electricians, forming and tilt wall contractors, glaziers and other maintenance and repair professionals who are tasked with drilling anchor holes in hard and reinforced concrete. For durability and long life, these bits feature two times more carbide than standard SDS Plus bits, decreasing the downtime caused by flute or tip breakage.

Social Content for Publishing

Twitter

The SOLID ROCK CARBIDEâ„¢ SDS Plus Bits from @DEWALT blow standard SDS Plus bits out of the water with long life, durability and speed.

Facebook

DEWALT’s SOLID ROCK CARBIDE™ SDS Plus Bits pack more carbide than standard SDS Plus bits. This allows professionals to drill more holes with less bit tip breakage, providing long life and durability.

*Versus standard SDS Plus drill bits.

dw5503_p1l.jpg

dw5503_p1l.jpg

dw5527_1.jpg

dw5527_a4.jpg

DW5527_A7.jpg

DW5527_F1.jpg

I regularly put these bits "head to head" against EVERY other bit in the industry, and they flat out perform!  They are as fast/faster than any other bit on the market, last longer/as long as anyone else in the industry, and if are a better value than any other bit on the market!  This is a product that I am happy to have in the arsenal, as they speak for themselves!

nice make test again hilti

I am assuming that you intended to say "do a test against Hilti" correct? I will not, as I selfishly do not want to spend the time on it! However I do run these head to head on job sites for work very often. The Hilti is a good bit, but the DeWALT is arguably better, but at worst is as good as, and at a better price point.

Archived