Dc308 36 v jigsaw

Nickp

Purchased this and have a couple of questions hopefully someone can answer

1.  It comes with a de9360 battery pak.  I'm on the 3rd one without getting any to make a successful charge.  It blinks as a bad battery out of box.  Check outlet voltage and have 120 v, polarity is correct.  Same outlet I have used to charge dc9360 battery pak before.  Will bring this one to repair center to do an exchange for 4 th time.  Charger is plugged in and then battery is slid in.  Charger will do the dc pak so can rule out charger. Can't believe I'm this unlucky with these batteries.  Am I missing something on initial charge.  Also all 3 batteries have not powered saws right out the box so needs a charge.  Saw has also been replaced when I return battery Pak.

2.  Will dc308k not run on 36 v dc9360 pak.  Have tried all 3 jig saws and it don't appear so however have not been able to verify in any literature.

Hoping to get it all resolved soon as it will be a handy tool once working and I've been very pleased with 36 v saws all and drill.

Thanks for any info....Nick