Dewalt Tools

Abhilasha

I am assuming that you meant Home Depot?

No, DeWALT is not going out of business. DeWALT has far greater market share than any other maker nation wide (about 60 to 65% in cordless for example).

The Home Depot situation is a long story that has been explained many times, so I will not get into all of the details here, but the gist of it is that the Home Depot wants DeWALT to sign an exclusive agreement (like the other brands that are sold there) but DeWALT will not do it.

Also keep in mind that even though Home Depot is one of the two largest distributors, the far majority of tools sold in the US are sold through smaller local stores, which by and large is where DeWALT really thrives.

• 7 months later...

I too , believe that Home Depot and the UK counterpart B&Q try to seal deals with these company's and buy in at stupid reduced prices for sole distribution. I say..

LONG LIVE the PROPER tool shop that sells all makes.

Let the people speak by buying, not have a store brand made by some other company to benefit themselves.

From the UK, I hope Home Depot suffer for trying to rule the market place.