DCN690 20v brushless framing nailer

dano_uk

I reckon thats nonsense... I think the truth is that they cannot produce them quick enough for Europe.. They have sold around 3500 units in a couple of months, and they have had 15 returned for small issues.. Sales are booming, and the main issue with the gun is meeting the supply for the demand...

I will not speak to the launch date, but the reason for the delayed launch has nothing to do with it having problems or any issues.  He unit is killer, and will be worth waiting for.  There are other things going on to cause the delay, but have nothing to do with the quality.

I've been using mine for a little while, it's amazing bit of kit. Get it out of the box and go not like the paslodes that we all love to hate.

Although they say it will fire 90mm ring shanks, it can't seem to sink them enough this is what the paslodes also struggle with.

Other than that its great. Bump mode is very good although I seem to get a bit trigger happy when firring like this.

If you've not got one or are thinking of getting one just bite the bullet you won't regret it.

Sorry about the previous post, I did not mean to imply a quality issue, just something dewalt noticed duringtesting and theywant to make sure its perfect. I am yellow and black through and through, I had been praying it would be outfor this show so I could own it, frost is coming out of ground soon and have big framing jobs I would love it on. The only thing I'm a bit disappointed in is that it is only in 20v, I have 15 or 16 Li-ion batteries and cant even begin to guess how many Nicad and really didnt want to get new batteries, chargers.....oh well. I did test the brushless 20v impact and love it!