DC759 vs DCD760

DS

I'm new to this so I hope that I do it correctly. I own both a DeWalt DC759 and a DeWalt DCD760. I have a total of 8 DC9096 batteries that will function in either unit. I plan to selling one of the drill/drivers and keep the other. The problem is that I don't know which one I should keep since the available specifications on the units are pretty sketchy. It seems that the DC759 is a 1st generation but I can't seem to find what generation the DCD760 is. Can someone tell me what the actual differences are between the two drill/drivers and is there a definite advantage of one over the other?

I own several of each, since i do construction.  They are BOTH good compact 18-volt drills.  I wouldnt sell either one.  But, if i had to choose one model to keep it would be the DCD760.  The DCD760 is a more modern version of the DC759; newer, lighter, shorter & has a light.  The DC759 came with Ni-Cads & the DCD760 came with Li-Ions.