Thoughts on the DCK280C2 Combo?

Rhyno37

Hey guys, after fighting tooth and nail with RIGID customer service to replace my drill and impact driver, I've decided to jump ship and come to the light side  ;) I know very little about Dewalt other than envying my friends and family that use them. After doing a short bit of research, I've stumbled upon the DCK280C2 combo. Right now at Home Depot/Lowe's it's only $10 more than the drill itself, so why not! The kit would be used for typical DIYer stuff, use around the home, maybe build a deck or fence or two, nothing insane.

That being said, what is your guys' opinion of the DCK280C2? It fits perfectly in my price range. I know the Jacobs chucks suffer from chuck wobble, so I'm prepared for a couple exchanges.

Also, what is the difference between the DCK280C2 Home Depot sells, and the DCK280C2-4 Lowes sells?

Thanks

I work for Dewalt so I won't give my biased opinion on the kit but I will say that the Lowes and HD models are exactly the same despite the -4. Also, that's a great price!

Even better, the Farm and Fleet near me has the combo on sale for $199, so I can go to Home Depot and have them price match plus take off 10%