De-What

archaicroger

I've bought my share of DeWalt tools and I've made a shocking discovery. I noticed a router sold as DeWalt is IDENTICAL to a router I have under the Black And Decker name. I went to my brothers shop the other day and saw his DeWalt cut-off saw. It too is identical to the professional series of Black And Decker I own. I'm a professional man and I make my money with such tools. Combine these FACTS to buying 2 12 volt drivers that never took a charge and I'm not at all impressed by DeWalt. I feel I've been lied to by both B&D and DeWalt. I literally threw away $250 worth of drivers when I gave DeWalt my business and I'll never do business with them again. I'll give you 250 reasons for that. It's also interesting why they rate their table saws by the amps used and not advertise the under horsepower size of the literal router converted to drive a table saw. That was a big mistake on my end too. I got screwed.