Arm lift support for the Dewalt788 Scrollsaw

papafrankc

If you have a Dewalt 788 scrollsaw you are probably familiar with the problem of the saw arm not staying in the UP position when you need to thread the blade into a new hole in your workpiece.

I have come up with a product called The LIFTER.  You can check it out at my website www.papasworkshop.net.

After checking out the other products that are on the market I think I've come up with a better solution.

If this is something that you think might be helpful to you please check it out at the website.  And if you have any questions or comments please contact me via email from my site or here at the forum.

Thanks

Frank

• 2 weeks later...

The "BEST" Lift Arm for the Dewalt DW788 and the Delta 40-690 scrollsaws is called the "Click-N-Lock" and it's sold by BigFoot Products for $24.95

They are in use Worldwide.

Features:

One Finger Operation

Just replace 2 bolts to install it

Unlike the others you do not have to cut up your shroud or use heavy metal bars and springs.

You can watch the Video and order it here : http://www.bigfootproducts.ca/Click-N-Lock.html

Isn't competition great....especially for the scrollsaw owners.  I could go on and on about how superior the design and materials of The LIFTER are, but if you check out both videos you'll be able to see for yourself.  The LIFTER has a solid lightweight aluminum bar, stainless steel and steel components and a design that should last for the life of your saw  :)  Compare that to the Click-n-Lock  :( with plastic parts and a bolt that rubs on the plastic switch housing and I think you'll see that there is no comparison as to design and quality.

Thanks and happy scrolling

Frank

www.papasworkshop.net

The "BEST" Lift Arm for the Dewalt DW788 and the Delta 40-690 scrollsaws is called the "Click-N-Lock" and it's sold by BigFoot Products Canada for $24.95

They are in use Worldwide.

Features:

One Finger Operation

Just replace 2 bolts to install it

One piece Laser Cut Lightweight Acrylic Arm with a LIFETIME Warranty.

We encourage everyone to compare and make your own decision.

You can watch the Video and order it here : http://www.bigfootproducts.ca/Click-N-Lock.html