Dewalt Pivoting BIt Tip Holder

Wlkes

• 9 months later...

Belive it or not I've only just heard about them last week..I think it's one of those "seek and you will find"

There was no need to look for a pivoting holder till last week...Anyway I picked one up from screwfix £9.99

Looks built for the job,time will only tell though!

• 6 months later...

I've had one for a while now and really like it, rarely leaves my impact driver, the one I had come with a locking ring that really gripped the notch on dewalt bits, which is awesome for heavy impact uses, bad for when you want to change bits constantly, I have 2, one I left the ring in, the 2nd one I removed the locking ring to make it easy to change bits, the magnet is strong enough for most uses.

yes our local home depot has spot deals all the time, kinda like the hammer deal of the day ...... my wife says why do have to go to home depot 6 times a week.....tools aren't gonna change......lol I say well the last 14 times ya dragged me to pay for less shoes there was still a right and a left!.......

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...