new DeWALT radio ???? / DCR018

midogrumpy

Some details I found...

- Powered by AC power (cord) or battery pack

- Compatible with 18V, 12V Max and 20V Max batteries

- USB power port

Coming in August in the US...

No press release yet, but should be soon. A Concord Carpenter already reviewed it and has a video on YouTube waiting to go public...

content

I just got his big brother a few weeks ago, but this seems nice. Very portable. I want one!

part 2

Did you guys notice in post that BOTH battery styles are supported (so just like the new vaccums; I think the call it multi port)

so both slide on and ( =XR)

stem/stick batteries ( = XRP)

Runs off 12-volt max,

18-volt NiCad/lithium-ion and 20-volt max DEWALT power tool batteries making it compatible with DEWALT's largest systems of batteries

AC/DC power allowing the flexibility to run off AC power cord or DEWALT power tool batteries

Device storage box protects digital audio devices from jobsite debris and damage

USB Power port allows device to be charged via USB when radio is plugged into AC wall outlet

3.5 mm aux. input allows for connection to CD, MP3, portable satellite receivers, and other digital audio devices

Heavy duty design with roll cage increases durability to withstand jobsite abuse

MFG Model # : DCR018

MFG Part # : DCR018