When will they be in the UK

keswicklimey

I have in the last nearly two years gone into business for myself.  All the cordless tools I have bought have been from the DeWalt XR range and I extremely pleased with them so far.

However I could do with a portable vacuum and very much like the look of the new range that has been released.  In particular I would like the corded/cordless model (DCV581).  Does anyone know when this will be available in the UK.

I am also interested in the gyroscopic screwdriver which DeWalt in the UK have mentioned but cannot find any suppliers that are selling it, so again any ideas wren it will be available in the UK.

Thanks in advance.

Being in the U.S. I have no info as far as product launches in Eur. But I noticed it took 2-3 months to launch the XR in Eur after it was released in the U.S. So I guess be a little patient, should be out soon. Only one of the vacs (cordless only) have launched so far in the U.S. and the Gyro Screwdriver just started shipping a few weeks ago.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...