what is your dewalt interest

missiondan

ok hard to quantify but i wondered what peoples interests were here? i notice theres a serious lack of forum "chat" here so be an interesting way to see who is here and what you all do. i am from a general construction background, started a building company when i was 22 and have moved in to groundwork and plant hire these days, but have also ran a fencing business and a few other ventures. nowadays (35) my tools are really only used to fix repair and extend my own property to sell and move on. (one day the missis will live in a fully completed house without any dust!)

how about you?

dan

There are some changes coming soon to this forum that will hopefully help with traffic and atmosphere.

I work for Dewalt in outside sales in the US. I've been with the company for a little over 6 years. I visit this forum as well as other forums and tool blog websites, such as Tools in Action, to read up on what the competition is doing, hearing user feedback on our products, and answering questions from readers.

Tools in Action run another forum  that gets a little more traffic if you're interested http://professional-power-tool-guide.com/power-tool-forum/

• 2 months later...