Who got a deal on Yellow Paint

regopit

They merged the Dewalt owners group and the TIA forums today. It won't be too crazy once we prude some Forum topics that don't need to be around and merge other similar topics together. Too bad the Sierra07 isn't around anymore he couldn't call us TIA'ers Milwaukee fan boys anymore :) I don't think we ever bashed the yellow brand too hard just some of the people here preferred Milwaukee that's all.

No its just a merging of the Dewalt owners group and TIA. It was kept separate before for certain reasons before,but now things have changed and to justify costs they are consolidating on one forum. Once things get pruned and moved around it won't look as yellow.

Hey, whatever floats the boats of the powers that be...just kinda questioning the place of us lowly commoners who don't use those highfalutin name brands...maybe I'll just paint all my tools yellow so I can fit in. I'll have to go dig out my old 12v Dewalt drill just so I can squeeze past the doorman...

0025.gif

Well actually, I guess I can sneak in, I do have some Dewalt products like the tool-free multi-tool adapter, a Dewalt driver bit holder, one of those nifty little blade storage cases, and I'm sure some other random stuff somewhere...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...