mcfly5182

I was at Home Depot yesterday chatting with the local Milwaukee rep and he confirmed that an M12 circular saw will be released later in the year. It will have a 5 3/8" blade and he believes that it will fall under the Fuel line. He told me that he had given a prototype (it's all white in color) to a local contractor that he knows to give him feedback. All that he's heard from him so far is that the contractor is surprised by the battery runtime. Hopefully next time I see the rep he can give me a little more info, like a projected release date.

• Like 2

That sounds really nice the blade size is surprising the Bosch 12v circular saw is only 3 3/8 inches. That's was one thing that limited you with 12v tools was cutting it seems like Milwaukee is taking care of that now.

I believe it, m12 easily surpasses Chicago electric 18v and if they have a 5 inch blade on their 18v junk then Milwaukee should have no problem making a 12v.

Definitely getting the hackzall and mini circular saw m12 fuel

Briens seeing red! It's a good thing

Wow Brien....watch out man. Next thing the 18 line is gonna be on the riise and the BLAM....your background is Red!!!

Slow down guys, don't get carried away. I love all my tools just the same. 

• 3 weeks later...

Looking forward to this one.

I just tallied my cordless tools and my m12 collection caught up to my Dewalt 18V collection. 

Briens seeing red! It's a good thing

Wow Brien....watch out man. Next thing the 18 line is gonna be on the riise and the BLAM....your background is Red!!!

Well it happened... The Fuel Effect caught hold of me... I am the proud new owner of an M12 Fuel impact driver.

I used this little fella to drive a couple of lags for TV wall mount and I can't get over the torque. 

I also got a free 3/8" ratchet in the deal. I have not used this one yet, but when the weather breaks I see it's future under my truck fixing the 4x4 transfer case. 

So the tally for cordless tools (ballpark because I know I am forgetting a some)

Dewalt: 12

Milwaukee: 14 (if you count a heated jacket and heated hoodie)