Dewalt Tools

Dewalt Guy

I noticed the same thing by my Home Depot in Illinois. I know they just came out with new miter saws. My guess is that they wanted to clear everything out and make room for their new tools. I also noticed that the store by me is now carrying Hilti tools where some of the Dewalt tools use to be.

• 6 years later...

Don't know about over in the U.S, but over here in the U.K they are selling off older type ni-cad versions of Dewalt, Makita and Bosch for peanuts.They are stacked high in many D.I.Y stores for £99 or even less.

Maybe theres a move to sell all these off before they put newer stuff on the shelves.

Dewalt have let folks down I feel with tricks like bringing out a new battery nailer, but using old battery technology so you can't put the slide battery out of your new tool in the new model.

But I hear they are following Metabo by bringing out a 4ah battery, and I don't think they would do that if they were on the way out. :)