best ? ever...lol

1R954Baker-hvac

Kokanee, Killians Irish Red, and Negra Modelo are my go to beers. I like to go down to my moms bar and check out the craft beers. Sierra Nevada and Mac & Jack have some good beers. Especially Mac & Jacks African Amber.

Relaxing end of the day drink is usually a good sipping bourbon or Scotch, like Pendleton or Glenfiddich.

Man, I hate to limit myself to only one beer...

Pacifico

Widmer Hefeweizen

Full Sail Amber

There's a microbrewery outside of San Diego called Alpine Beer Company... everything of theirs that I tried was spectacular, but I really liked the Mandarin Nectar

My Eastern Oregon road trip beer is Coors Original in a bottle.... seems like you can get it in just about any old cowboy bar you run across.

Don't even get me started on bourbon and Irish whiskeys....

Man, I hate to limit myself to only one beer...

Pacifico

Widmer Hefeweizen

Full Sail Amber

There's a microbrewery outside of San Diego called Alpine Beer Company... everything of theirs that I tried was spectacular, but I really liked the Mandarin Nectar

My Eastern Oregon road trip beer is Coors Original in a bottle.... seems like you can get it in just about any old cowboy bar you run across.

Don't even get me started on bourbon and Irish whiskeys....

We got a brewery here too called swamp head, awsome beer really stout...

This guy I know (me) loves shine to warm up for the winter! He (me) says it' saves a lot on the heating bills! But he's a dick so we stopped talking

Whoa, is this one of my other personalities?

I try to check out microbreweries when I travel. Came across a cople of pretty good ones when working in San Diego, and a good one in Couer d' Alene. A few pretty good ones here in Portlandia...