Product Testing

Dewalt Guy

I will put a poll up, but I think you have to be registered to vote. We will see

As you know I love the site and have been a big fan from the time I saw it. As with our member group here. What would you think about adding a page for product testing or users experiences? I am sure time is limited on your site, but I would be willing to help out as I know toolman would also. I am sure others would be willing to help out get it started. I know we could all take our current tools that we use and rate them.

Also I know Milwaukee and other tool companies will lend to people who are going to be testing them either in the field or at home. These companies will mail the tools to you and you just have to return them after testing.

You can either have a separate section where people write a short article about their experience or have them just rate them or a combination of both. I am not talking about a lab test. I was thinking more along the lines of user’s experience, such as power balance, feel durability etc.

If anyone is interested, leave a post

I know you have my email, so if this is something you would like to start email me and I will talk with toolman.

I receieved you email today and think that would be a great idea. I don't know anything about computers or websites, but I would be willing to help and write either an article or if you have a rating system I will rate all the tools and right a paragraph on each.

Sounds like a great idea, but I don't know enough about websites to make something like that. Plus right now I am pretty busy. If you guys would like to go forward with it, I can give you guys your own email address to this site and a password to get onto the server. I will try to help out as much as possiable. I have had a couple companies call me about product testing. I know "Dewaltguy" I forwarded the v28 product testing to you and you had a chance to use it before it was being sold in stores. I know you sent us feedback on it and wanted to thank you. I will forward them to your guys in the future. Just IM me and I will get everything setup for you guys.

• 1 year later...
Sounds like a great idea, but I don't know enough about websites to make something like that. Plus right now I am pretty busy. If you guys would like to go forward with it, I can give you guys your own email address to this site and a password to get onto the server. I will try to help out as much as possiable. I have had a couple companies call me about product testing. I know "Dewaltguy" I forwarded the v28 product testing to you and you had a chance to use it before it was being sold in stores. I know you sent us feedback on it and wanted to thank you. I will forward them to your guys in the future. Just IM me and I will get everything setup for you guys.

I would love to help and i am pretty good at computers. But i never tried making a website or designing one before but i am sure i can some how help in a way(always seem to be able to find my way around computer stuff....). I have been using a computer for like 8+ years...

• 2 weeks later...

I also thought i would say this if you guys need help removing some virus or spyware stuff just ask me ( i might be able to help you remove it instead of going to a scandal where they charge you like $200.00 for a simple spyware and virus removal) . Or you can go to this site http://www.download.com/Best-free-secur ... ml?tag=dir and download some free spyware remover and virus remover. If you need some codes for virus and spyware stuff i can provide you with a code just pm me.