This forum will grow like a weed

kailor

• 9 months later...
  • 11 months later...

This is the only form I've seen that really is a tool form. I've been searching for one for TWO YEARS! I wanted my company to make one.. but they would try and push ads on people. I really like this form because it has information and real people asking questions.

Welcome brian,

Yeah I have been on the forum for a while now. I love it also as it is just power tools. Nice place to come. It seems like it is starting to grow. I think the person running the forum just needs to get the word out. I know its hard, but I am starting to see them around more. Good to have you here.

Yeah, I shared the website with almost everyone here at work from sales rep to Owner. I really plan to use this as a training grounds for my guys. I have 2 years sales experience in tools but never used one to make a buck. I know a lot but it's all book smarts. These forms allow me to get street smart! Don't get me wrong... I'm no robot if you ask a question lol. Anyhow, this site would do really really well for tool guys out there, if they can find it. It did pop up as google #1 on search, however how many tool guys know what a forum is?