Thanks TIA! International giveaway

dwain

As mentioned in Tool Talk 3, Dan and Eric were nice enough to try out an International give away, to me!

They sent me an awesome Milwaukee laser distance finder to my US 'virtual' address (provided by Shipito) and I had Shipito send it to me via TNT. Took about 10 days from when i clicked send to arrive at my door in Aus. 

I let it sit in my mailbox for a week or two though, cause I got busy buying from the US ;) Got all this (plus TIA giveaway) in one big box:

EBAY:

Dewalt heated jacket kit (CPO deal)

Dewalt ratcheting wrenches

AMAZON

Dewalt DCF880M2

MLCS Router Bit set

Kreg Jig kit

Some adapters and nutsetters

What a birthday haul. Now to offload some other stuff to pay for it all!

Dwain

• Like 3

Nice. Did you get the dewalt jacket only or kit? I'm thinking about getting some of those for family members if the deals are still good.

That's how I do it buy and upgrade my stuff and sell the old

I got the kit (with the intention of selling off the battery and charger to make the jacket even cheaper). You need the USB power source to power the jacket.

Its REALLY nice quality! It looks and feels great (i got the hoodie) and will last years and years.

• Like 1

You choose the shipping company (knowing what the price of each is). Then you pay shipito the shipping plus their fees, which depend on how much work they do for you in consolidating etc.

This was my total price for 6 purchases all consolidated into one fairly big box (26"x13"x13" & 31 lbs) to Australia.

Processing Fee $16 (6 packages)

Repacking fee:$12.00

Postage:$111.18 (Carrier $106.60 - Bank fee 4.3% $4.58)

TOTAL:$139.18

• Like 1