Milwaukee Tool Company

Milwaukeetools

I saw your information how Milwaukee tool company sold out. Just wanted to say thanks for the update. I hope your right that the quality doesn't go down like Porter cable did in the 60's. I sure did take them all long time to get their name back to being a good tool. It worries me some of the new company becuase some of their tools are good quality while some are substandard. Hopefully they don't try to get a cheaper price by putting junk from their other products in the Milwaukee tools. I did see they have bought some quality names over time, so hopefully Milwaukee stays a good name and great tool. Just wantyed to say good article on the Milwaukee tool company and thanks for the update

• 2 months later...

Hey Dewwalt is stilled owned by an American Company. We went to a tool show in Flordia a month ago and it was amazing. Milwaukee is part of TECHTRONIC which owns Roybi and Black and Decker owns Dewalt. At this show you can see that Milwaukee didn't want to be associated with TECHTRONIC and Dewalt didn't want to be accosictaed with B&D. Just an observation.