Anybody bump their heads doing something dumb?

ChrisK

So...I decided to mow my lawn the other day. We have put in some gardens and I've been letting my lawn grow long to make sure there is no crabgrass. This was my second mow of the year. I went in the shed. Got my fresh gas. Got some SeaFoam. Put said items in my Honda (American made Honda that is!) and and back into my shed. I was sliding my gas can under my work bench. I hit my wide broom. Next thing I know I'm standing up, my head is on fire, then I'm not standing up.

My broom hit my Poulin electric chain saw. Thing is twenty years old. Maybe weighs twenty five pound. I keep it six feet up on the wall hanging and the broom knocked it off. Darn then came down. Case first. Hit me over my left temple. Apparently I need to wear a helmet from now on whenever I mow the freakin' lawn! Anyways, I went in to work the next day and the side of my head was out like an inch!!!! "What are you looking at?????im human!!!!!!" Sorry, elephant man quote there :)

I can assure you all....that hurt like heck. No open wounds but man. I've been hit before but that takes the cake. One lucky dude that didn't kill me!

Holy crap Chris. Good thing it was in a case........

This past weekend my wife and I were doing a bunch of work in the back yard for our daughter 4th b-day party this weekend. Our second level of our house extends over the first (raised ranch) at any rate the hose bib is in a place where you could hit your head. I must of told my wife a dozen times watch your head. I get done spreading 80 bags of mulch and wanted to wash of my arms. I bend down turn turn the water on and proceed to stand straight up. BAM! I damn near knocked myself out......

And yes my wife did laugh at first.

I see we both need to join the melon catcher society ChrisK aka men that need to wear some kind of head protection while we are doing anything. I'm always bumping my head on things, or possibly they just like to hit me on the head as I like to think. The last good one was hitting my head on the freezer door that hurt like a hell. Glad to see we have another Honda lawnmower guy on the forum I thought I was the only one.