Craftsman Sale

The only problem i am facing right now is witch tool box or workstation is better? The Mac tools workstations or the Craftsman workstation. For a 11drawer the Mac tools workstation is about 5-10grand or more where as the Craftsman 11drawer can be under 2grand. The worst part is that 5-10grand is American dollars and since i live in Canada we will have to pay more. They are both covered with life time warranty but i heard that the Mac tool workstation can last longer then the Craftsman.

Great question. A while ago I went with a cheap tool box and was very upset with my decision. I didn't do a lot of research and after the fact once all my tools where insyide, I relized the slides sucked, which made it hard to open. Persoanlly I would go with the Craftsman because of cost, just make sure the droor slides are nice bearing and not metal on metal. I know Craftsman makes the droors with nice slides because I ended up buying the nice one and love it. I would rather save the extra 10K from the Mac and buy some really nice tools. Unless you are a mechanic or something, save the money and buy the Craftsman.