Festool Vecturo Multi-tool coming this fall

regopit

The Festool Vecturo video shows off a couple of attachments. On a German PDF, the attachments seem to be listed with separate model numbers, so I’d assume that they will not be included. One attachment allows for depth of cut adjustments when working along areas such as door frames. In this example, the flooring that they are installing acts as the height adjustment on the cut, then the attachment allows the user to go in without cutting in deeper than necessary. A second attachment works wonderfully for vertical plunge cuts. When there is nothing to stabilize the Vecturo on, the attachment keeps the tool from drifting while the cut is made.

• Like 1

That's really sweet and the grip looks a lot more ergonomic than my M12 multi but I bet she's gonna be a pretty penny. But.....that won't stop me! I'm hell bent on getting the Domino and then I would love the Kapex but I am thinking about going with the Axial Glide Bosch (nice compact design I can have flush with the wall). Then..... ;)

I'm curious how this thing will compare with the new Fein that's supposed to be coming out this year. Having never used any Festool, I have a real hard time justifying the money to get into the party, but you guys keep talking about them...

I'm sure Fein will be right up there BK, they are a German made tool and supposedly the blades will be able to be used on Festool. That says a lot. Remember too that Fein was first there and they make high quality tools. I'd like the Festool but for now and probably for a long time my Milwaukee M12 is just fine. You have to admit though, the Festool is VERY innovative.

• 3 weeks later...